Generac 24kW Generator with 200-Amp PWRview Automatic Transfer Switch Model# 7210
Request a Local Install Quote! Call 1-877-421-0203 to Order Generator Only
24kW Generac Generator with 200amp SE Transfer Switch
The New Generac Guardian 7210 24kW Generator with the 200-Amp PWRview Automatic Transfer Switch and Generac Home Energy Management System supplies your entire home during an outage. The most powerful air-cooled generator on the market, the Generac 24kW is ideal for larger homes and small businesses.
- Home Energy Monitoring System Built into PWRView ATS
- Generac G-Force V-Twin Overhead Valve Industrial Engine
- Includes Built-In Mobile Link WiFi Monitoring
- Certified for 18” to Home Installation
- Included Composite Pad Sits Directly on Soil
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
- All Weather Aluminum Enclosure with Improved Locking System
- Access all Electrical, Fuel, and Battery Connections Under a Single Removable Panel
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
The 24kW Generac Generator installation connects the standby generator to your home’s main circuit breaker panel through the automatic transfer switch. A Generac Guardian generator runs on either natural gas or LP Gas (propane.) It monitors the electric utility lines 24/7, then starts and runs seconds after detecting a power outage. The generator continues to run until the utility restores power.
The New PWRview Automatic Transfer Switch with Generac’s Home Energy Monitoring System included with the 24kW Generac 7210 helps homeowners save up to 20 percent on their electricity bill. The new ATS features real-time energy use through the PWRview mobile app. Built-in intelligent load management for up to four air conditioners. Manage up to eight additional 240-Volt loads with Smart Management Modules. Service Rated ATS in a NEMA 3R enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation.
Required Battery not included: 12V, Group 26R 550 CCA minimum or Group 35 AGM 650 CCA minimum.
Optional Mobile Link connects through the cellular network for generator monitoring when internet access is limited or nonexistent such as after a disaster.