Your standby home generator has always been an essential part of your home, and now more than ever. The security of uninterrupted power will be important as families rely on their homes to protect their loved ones, continue their jobs and try to create some normalcy during a time of increased uncertainty (including suggested home-based quarantines and potentially mandatory ones limiting people to their homes).
Home Power Systems (HPS) is aware of the sensitivity of having technicians at your home for routine or emergency service visits, and has taken the following steps to increase everyone’s safety:
• Testing our technicians regularly to identify any illness symptoms including elevated temperature
• Limiting meetings amongst the technicians and other HPS staff, and developing work-from-home systems where appropriate
• Having technicians keep their vehicles at home to limit the amount of exposure created
• Regular updates to the entire HPS staff on national and local developments related to COVID-19
• Constantly stressing diligent personal hygiene and additional protocols to minimize potential exposure
The functionality of your standby home generator is extremely important, and we would ask that that you keep your normal scheduled maintenance appointments even if you prefer our technicians not enter the home to exercise the transfer switch as part of their visit. We can also handle billing remotely to further reduce the amount of direct exposure between your family and our staff.
The safety and well-being of everyone in the Home Power Systems family is always our top priority. If you know of anyone outside your household who relies on emergency backup power and needs our assistance during this difficult time, please let us know.
We appreciate your business and will be proactive in maintaining the level of service you expect from HPS.
Contact : www.homepowersystems.net/contact-us